The Seventh International competition of energy-saving and ecological guarding ideas “ERGONOMICS OF THE FUTURE”
The contest has been performed since 2010. During this time, it has involved more than 400 people. Moreover, in 2014 the contest changed its status and “Ergonomics of the Future” has entered the an international level. At the contest took part residents from not only near abroad countries, for example: Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, but the residents from the foreign countries, such as Germany and England.
The goal and tasks of competition
- Propaganda of energy-saving ideas of as norms of life.
- Bringing in the most active part of young people to the creative process and work in the field of energy-savings and protection of ecology. Development and searching for new ideas of energy-savings.
- Stimulation of competition participants engaged in issues of ecology and energy-savings.
- Searching for new ideas of energy-savings and their implementation.
The participants of competition are students, young specialists. All who are not indifferent from a teenager to the pensioner, from a schoolboy to the academician and from a housewife to the Member of Parliament!
- The most original idea for energy saving
- Environmental protection
- EXPO 2017
- Solution of practical problems
- Environmental educational program
- “Green” construction
- Lighting solutions
- from February 26 to October 21, 2016 – collecting applications for participation in the Competition and preliminary selection of participants.
- from November 07 to November 11, 2016 – selection of projects that meet the requirements of the competition, examination of competitive works.
- from November 14 to November 18, 2016 – presentation of projects of participants-finalists. Selecting the winners of the nominations.
- from November 21 to November 25, 2016 – final of the competition, awarding the winners.